Best Medical Representative Training Course
We provide Online Medical Representative Course. Medrep Academy is a Dugapur, West Bengal based training institute. Our courses can be accessed from anywhere across the globe and offers the convenience of attending the live classes from any location. Candidates can interact with the industry experts and clear their doubts.
We offer online Industry oriented curriculum driven by highly experienced Pharma Sales trainers.
We Provide Best
Medical Representative Course
Medrep Academy is an Institute specializing in Medical Representative Training programs catering to the onsite training requirements of the pharmaceutical industry as well as preparing the young minds to start their career in Pharma sector.We offer Medical Representative Career Development Program through dedicated Mobile application.Due to our online presence, we are in a position to deliver our training program across any location.
Candidates can enroll themselves in the course throughout the year. This highly specialized training program can open a world of opportunities for Graduates and Post Graduates below 28 years of age to launch their promising careers in rapidly growing Pharmaceutical Industry.
Medrep offers quite affordable pricing for all of our Medical Representative Course which are backed by 100% placement assurance. Join Now!!!
The Charm of the Profession Called
- Opportunity for career growth: A medical representative can make advancement in their career in no time. Transition from a MR to a sales manager is possible within a few years as the job role provides a lot of growth opportunities.
- Higher earning potential: Most companies offer high bonuses to medical representatives who excel at their work and surpass their targets.
- Provides job satisfaction: The drugs, medicine or medical equipment you sell will eventually save patients’ lives. As the products you sell directly affect the well-being of the patients, it results in job satisfaction.
- Builds strong relationships: Medical Representatives build a strong professional network with doctors and other medical professionals in their sales area.
- Continually learn new things: As the medical sector is prone to rapid changes, these professionals continually learn about new products and explore new ways to apply the existing products.
100% Placement assurance
We offer quite affordable pricing for all our courses which are backed by 100% placement assurance. We have crafted our curriculums emphasizing on the background of the candidates and industry requirements. Pre placement activities are directed towards shaping the candidates to enable them clear the interview processes at ease.
Our focus will always be to create careers and not only providing jobs to the young minds who would steer the future Pharma industry.
Role of Medical Representative?
Medical representatives serve as a vital link between pharmaceutical and medical equipment manufacturers and healthcare providers. They are in charge of developing a network of healthcare experts in order to raise product awareness, answer questions about product usage, offer advice, and assist in the introduction of new products. Medical representatives are typically assigned a geographic territory to work in. Their major task is to develop and maintain contact with doctors in order to generate demand for a current product or launch a new one, as well as to ensure availability at merchants and stockists. One-on-one visits with doctors, pharmacists, and nurses in their offices or places of business to monitor their drug supply and tell them of upcoming changes may be part of a routine day.
Industry Oriented Certificate Course
100 % JOB PLACEMENT
Salient features - Medrep Academy
- No pre recorded videos, Medrep Academy offers live classes and interactive sessions.
- Assessment at the end of each module.
- Career counseling by multiple industry experts
- Certification exam at the end of the course.
- Grooming and personality development classes.
- Interview handling skills.
- Assured placement in top Pharmaceutical companies.
Medical Representative Course - Skills and Competencies Required
- Presentation Skill
- Communication Skill
- Subject Knowledge
- Positive Attitude
- Organization Abilities