About The Course
Medical Representative Course Details
Medical Representative Career Development Program
Mode of delivery
Classes will be held mostly in the evening hours through dedicated online platforms.
Admission to the Course will be based on successful verification of the candidate’s academic qualifications and a personal interview.
Any Post Graduate, Graduate, D.Pharm or Final year students can apply for the training program.
Age should be below 28 Years at the time of enrolment.
There will be an assessment at the end of every module along with a final assessment and students will receive the Grade and Feedback on their performance.
Course Completion Certificate: After successful assessment of the candidates at the end of the Training Program, course Completion Certificates will be issued with marks/grade secured.
Medical Representative Training Course Fees Details
* For Individual candidates: Rs 6500 (Payable at the time of admission)
*For Corporate/Educational Institutions: Rs 5000 (Minimum 10 candidates and Maximum 20 candidates in a batch payable at the time of admission. College ID/Company authorization letter is required for admission
- The course fee is non-refundable, except in cases where the course/Batch is completely discontinued for any reason.
- Please ensure that you provide accurate payment details to avoid any payment processing issues.
- Kindly retain the payment receipt or transaction reference number for future reference.
- Fees are subject to revision from time to time as decided by the management.
Module 1: Pharmaceutical Science Overview
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Classification of Drugs
- Drug Administration
- Pharmaceutical Terminologies
Module 2: Sales and Marketing skills for Medical Representative
- Pharmaceutical Industry Overview
- Role of Medical Sales Representative in Healthcare service sector
- Medical Specialities and Subspecialties
- Pharmaceutical Products distribution system
- Retail Chemist Prescription Audit
- Pharmaceutical detailing
- In clinic effectiveness
- Pre and post call planning and analysis
- CFA visit and Stockist handling
- Call average, Call frequency and missed call analysis
- Reporting and sales analysis.
- Organising Medical events and conferences
Module 3: Interview Preparation
- V. Preparation
- Presentation skills
- Body language
- Mock interviews
- Pre interview Company research
- Job application procedure